1- What is the process for returning or exchanging my order?
- You can return or exchange any item(s) within 30 days. Item(s) must be in the same condition you receive them and with the original tags. To exchange, send the exchanging item(s) back to us for credit. Please include a note in your package referencing your customer number, what item you are returning for an exchange, and what item you would like for the exchange, noting any specific color/size preferences. Also, please include your correct shipping address on the note. To return, send the item(s) to us for a refund less a 15% restocking fee. Exchanges are NOT considered returns and are not charged any fee.
2- How do I exchange a gift purchased during Christmas?
Items sold and shipped between November 1 and December 24, may be returned or exchanged until January 2 of the following year. Special orders and shipping charges are NOT refundable. If you receive defective merchandise, please contact Customer Service so we can assist you immediately.
3- How long does it take to get my credit back?
- Credits or refunds are processed within 48 hours of receiving the item(s) and back to the original method of payment. Please allow 3-5 business days for the credit to show up on your method of payment.
866 Iwilei Rd., Suite 206
Honolulu, HI 96817
5- What items are not returnable?
- Returns or exchanges are not possible on wholesale, bulk orders special orders. Any tanning or body lotions and any opened gifts. Any made-to-order items including embroidery, engraving or special customization. Any closeout or final-sale items.
6- What happens if I refuse a delivery?
- Refusing a delivery makes you responsible for the fee charged by the shipping company to send your order back to Hawaii. Also, it will delay the process of your credit.
7- What if I put the wrong shipping address on my order?
- This will cause delays and in some no delivery of your order. If you are using the expedited shipping, a $15.00 will be charged for the address corrections to USA orders and $50.00 to international orders. This applies when the incorrect shipping address was provided and the order was shipped or if you make changes directly with the shipping company.
8- How about credit card disputes or chargeback?
- By using your credit card to purchase products in shop.kapotrading.com, you agree that you are the owner or authorized person of the Credit Card. By doing so you are authorizing KTC Hawaiian to charge your credit card account for the amount of transaction. You understand and agree that you will not file any disputes or chargeback with your Credit Card Company against KTC Hawaiian for any transactions made through shop.kapotrading.com.
9- How do I cancel my order?
- If you order has not being shipped, just email us or call us to process the cancellation. If your credit card was already processed, a credit will be issued back to the method of payment used accordingly. If your order was shipped, we will process your order as an exchange or return.
10- What happens if my package gets lost?
-Orders shipped domestically have tracking information and can be used to process any claims through the shipping company directly. International orders shipped via USPS 1ST Class Int’l Mail® DO NOT have tracking information and once the order leaves the U.S.A. it is up to the country’s delivery system to be properly distributed. Although it is rear that this type of shipments gets lost, for all international orders, it is recommended to pay a little extra and use either USPS Priority Mail Int’l or FEDEX Int’l shipping methods to add extra security to the shipment. Refunds to lost packages are done after a complete investigation and it may take up to three months to be processed. The total amount of refund can be only for the item(s) on the order and NOT of the shipment cost.