The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. KTC Hawaiian and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if KTC Hawaiian believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of KTC Hawaiian and its subsidiaries.
Shipping & Delivery
At this time, KTC Hawaiian only provides shipping prices to locations within the continental United States and Canada. International Shipping is available, but will be calculated after your order has been placed and will be charged separately by KTC Hawaiian prior to shipping. Expedited Shipping is not available on orders over 25 lbs. Most merchandise is shipped from our warehouses in Honolulu, HI, and includes up to a 2 business day processing time prior to shipping.
Please feel free to contact us with shipping questions prior to placing your order.
KTC Hawaiian charges sales tax for merchandise ordered on this Web site based on the applicable state sales tax rate and the location to which the order is being shipped.
The Content included in this Web site has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change without notice as are any products, programs, offerings, or technical information described in this Web site. KTC Hawaiian makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, quality, or adequacy of the Web site or Content, or the suitability, functionality, or operation of this Web site or its Content. By using this Web site, you assume the risk that the Content on this Web site may be inaccurate, incomplete, offensive, or may not meet your needs and requirements. KTC Hawaiian SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THESE WEB PAGES AND CONTENT. IN NO EVENT WILL KTC HAWAIIAN BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
-- OR Depending on State --
The information and content on this server is provided "as is" with no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Any warranty that is provided in connection with any of the products and services described on this Web site is provided by the advertiser or manufacturer only, and not by KTC Hawaiian.
The references and descriptions of products or services within the Web site materials are provided "as is" without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied. KTC Hawaiian is not liable for any damages, including any consequential damages, of any kind that may result to the user from the use of the materials on this Web site or of any of the products or services described hereon.
The descriptions of, and references to, products, services and companies on this Web site are the sole responsibility of the companies providing the information ("advertisers"), and not KTC Hawaiian.
The inclusion of material on this server does not imply any endorsement by KTC Hawaiian, which makes no warranty of any kind with respect to the subject matter of the server materials advertised.
A possibility exists that the server materials could include inaccuracies or errors. Additionally, a possibility exists that unauthorized additions, deletions, and alterations could be made by third parties to the server materials. Although KTC Hawaiian tries to ensure the integrity and the accurateness of the server materials, it makes no guarantees about their correctness or accuracy. Before relying on any representation made in any of the server materials, check with the advertiser of the product or service to ensure that the information you are relying upon is correct.
You may purchase merchandise from this Web site by using any one of the payment options listed in (link to Payment Options). KTC Hawaiian reserves the right to change its payment procedures at any time without prior notice to you.
Returns - Exchanges - Cancellations
Enclosed with every order you will find your packing slip behind your shipping label or inside the box. On the back of your packing slip, please complete the return or exchange section to properly and expeditiously process your credit.
1- What is the process for returning or exchanging my order?
- You can return or exchange any item(s) within 30 days. Item(s) must be in the same condition you receive them and with the original tags. To exchange, send the exchanging item(s) back to us for credit. Please include a note in your package referencing your customer number, what item you are returning for an exchange, and what item you would like for the exchange, noting any specific color/size preferences. Also, please include your correct shipping address on the note. To return, send the item(s) to us for a refund less a 15% restocking fee. Exchanges are NOT considered returns and are not charged any fee. Go back to Top
2- How do I exchange a gift purchased during Christmas?
Items sold and shipped between November 1 and December 24, may be returned or exchanged until January 2 of the following year. Special orders and shipping charges are NOT refundable. If you receive defective merchandise, please contact Customer Service so we can assist you immediately.
3- How long does it take to get my credit back?
- Credits or refunds are processed within 48 hours of receiving the item(s) and back to the original method of payment. Please allow 3-5 business days for the credit to show up on your method of payment.
4- Where do I send my return or exchange?
- Please send any return or exchange to:
866 Iwilei Rd., Suite 206
Honolulu, HI 96817
5- What items are not returnable?
- Returns or exchanges are not possible on wholesale, bulk orders special orders. Any tanning or body lotions and any opened gifts. Any made-to-order items including embroidery, engraving or special customization. Any closeout or final-sale items.
6- What happens if I refuse a delivery?
- Refusing a delivery makes you responsible for the fee charged by the shipping company to send your order back to Hawaii. Also, it will delay the process of your credit.
7- What if I put the wrong shipping address on my order?
- This will cause delays and in some no delivery of your order. If you are using the expedited shipping, a $15.00 will be charged for the address corrections to USA orders and $50.00 to international orders. This applies when the incorrect shipping address was provided and the order was shipped or if you make changes directly with the shipping company.
8- How about credit card disputes or chargebacks?
- By using your credit card to purchase products from KTC Hawaiian, you agree that you are the owner or authorized person of the Credit Card. By doing so you are authorizing KTC Hawaiian to charge your credit card account for the amount of transaction. You understand and agree that you will not file any disputes or chargebacks with your Credit Card Company against KTC Hawaiian for any transactions made through this online store.
9- How do I cancel my order?
- If you order has not being shipped, just email us or call us to process the cancelation. If your credit card was already processed, a credit will be issued back to the method of payment used accordingly. If your order was shipped, we will process your order as an exchange or return.
10- What happens if my package gets lost?
-Orders shipped domestically have tracking information and can be used to process any claims through the shipping company directly. International orders shipped via USPS 1ST Class Int’l Mail® DO NOT have tracking information and once the order leaves the U.S.A. it is up to the country’s delivery system to be properly distributed. Although it is rear that this type of shipments gets lost, for all international orders, it is recommended to pay a little extra and use either USPS Priority Mail Int’l or FEDEX Int’l shipping methods to add extra security to the shipment. Refunds to lost packages are done after a complete investigation and it may take up to three months to be processed. The total amount of refund can be only for the item(s) on the order and NOT of the shipment cost.